How can I import a PKCS#12 (*.pfx or *.p12) file into Tumbleweed SecureTransport?
Open up the Certificate Management page by going to Setup and then Certificates.
- Select the Local Certificates tab at the top.
- Click on the Import button.
- Type in a certificate alias in the Alias field to give the certificate unique name. This will help differentiate it from other certificates in the list.
- Type in the password that was set for the PKCS#12 file (*.pfx or *.p12) that is protecting it in the Password for Protected Keys field.
- Click on Import certificate from file and navigate to your PKCS#12 file (*.pfx or *.p12).
- Click on Import to complete the process.