How do I generate a CSR for Tumbleweed SecureTransport 4.9 (Axway Brand)?
This Knowledgebase article displays the steps to create a CSR on SecureTransport 4.9.
- Open up the Certificate Management page by going to Setup and then Certificates.
- Select the Local Certificates tab at the top.
- Click on the Generate... button.
- Select the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) radio button.
- Select 2048 as the Key Size.
- Complete the Certificate Subject fields with the following:
Common Name (CN)- This will be the Common Name of the certificate. The Common Name is the Host + Domain Name. It looks like secure.example.com or example.com.
Department (OU) - This optional field is the name of the department or other group making the request.
Company (O) - The legal name of your organisation.
City (L) - The locality field is the city or town name, for example: Hamilton or Edinburgh.
State (S) - Spell out the state completely; do not abbreviate the parish, state or province name, for example: Pembroke or Georgia.
Country (C) - Select the country from the drop-list where your Organisation is incorporated.
- Once you are satisfied with the fields you entered in for the Certificate Subject, click on the Generate button.
- Download the CSR according to the message that appears and submit the CSR to QuoVadis.
You can manage your CSR in the Pending Local Certificates
list on the Certificate Management
page. The CSR will remain pending until you either delete it or attached the corresponding certificate to it.